Behind the Scenes
Peek behind the curtain and find out what's coming up (at snail's pace) for this site.
These are things which will appear for certain on the site at some point in the future. How quickly they'll appear depends on how quickly I can make myself stop procrastinating.
- Come up with a challenge for the fansite badge quest, organised by Bluwiikoon of Nose Club fame.
- Turn the old HGSS activities page into something more interactive: a random HGSS activities generator. (If you remember seeing that page on the menu, you've really been with this site for a long time!)
- Finish writing results for the personality quiz and put it online.
- Make the site's mobile layout more usable.
- Create an affiliates/links page with proper descriptions of each site I've added to the right-hand side menu.
- Add Disqus comments to the site to create a proper guestbook. I've noticed people posting guestbook-like messages in the chat, but unfortunately messages posted in a cbox aren't permanent.
These are ideas I have for the site which may or may not be brought to fruition, depending on how much free time and motivation I have. Few of these have even reached the planning stage.
- Create a set of riddles for each region's gym leaders - so a set of riddles for Kanto's leaders, a set for Hoenn's, Sinnoh's, Unova's, etc. I might come up with Elite Four riddles, too.
- A page dedicated to shouting out Pokemon YouTube channels that I enjoy. You can send me your channel, but I'll only add it to this page if I genuinely like the content.
- Write a review of Pokemon X & Y. This is something I had finished before Mirage Island was even created, but I somehow lost the file, and can't be bothered to go to the trouble of rewriting it.
- An activities page for Pokemon Black & White, listing all of the random things you can do outside of the main storyline. This would be in the same style as the HGSS activities page.
- Make a styleswitcher (and new styles) to give the site multiple themes.
- A Tamagotchi game but with Pokemon as the pets. This would depend on cookies to keep track of your Pokemon's stats and so on. It might also incorporate features from the Pokewalker, such as the pixel art, and mechanics such as capturing new Pokemon while out on walks.